7 SKINCARE TIPS: We all dream of flawless, glowing skin, but with the new products regularly hitting the shelves and the seemingly endless skincare advice out on the Internet, it’s not easy to figure out the skincare routine that’s going to work best for you.
7 SKINCARE TIPS
1. KNOW YOUR SKIN TYPE
Knowing your skin type is most important while treating it. Most people don’t know what is best for them and go for the wrong remedies and treatments without knowing the right one. And there is no result in the end. Therefore, you should deeply see your skin type and then go for whatever treatment you want to.
Nizwa International is a brand focusing on delivering the best for you so that you could enjoy healthier skin. Every skin type is beautiful it just needs to be retouched professionally.
2. DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE
Are you habitual of keeping your daily skincare routine? If not, then start from now. Healthy skin pops up by taking a daily skincare routine. It includes:
- Makeup removing – Remove makeup with makeup remover. Makeup does not come out only by washing your face. It needs to be cleaned with a makeup remover. Otherwise, the left-over makeup can cause acne and other skin problems.
- Cleansing – Use cleansers that are gentle to your skin. Use it only once or twice a day so that your skin wouldn’t lose the natural oils.
- Serum – Apply vitamin C and Vitamin E serums to your skin
- Moisturize – Moisturizing is again one of the most important than all. You must moisturize your skin even it’s oily. For oily skin type use, light-weight moisturizer.
- Sunscreen – People go out for work, vacations, outdoor parties, and many more. Sunscreen in this scenario is very important to consider to protect the body from UV radiations which are harmful and excessive UV radiations can cause skin damage.
3. USE BEAUTY PRODUCTS MADE UP FROM NATURAL/ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Use beauty products that are made up of natural ingredients to prevent skin from damage. If you want to tone up your skin, you need beauty cream and serum that help to enhance the natural glow of your skin and keep it fair. Unlike other products, Nizwa international providing you the products that are gentle on your skin and you will get early results if you keep on using them daily.
4. ACNE REDUCTION
There are various home remedies for acne treatment that you can try according to your skin type to make it plump and acne-free. These are:
- Zinc supplements
- Honey masks
- Tea tree oil
- Green tea
- Aloe vera
- Omega-3 fat
- Don’t Stress
- Exercise regularly
7 SKINCARE TIPS
5. EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN REGULARLY
Exfoliation detaches the outermost layer of your skin. It is the dead skin that comes out. It will leave your skin soft and healthy. Due to daily activities, there is a dirt stick to your face that makes your skin dry and patchy. Exfoliation helps to remove the dirt and extra dry layer of skin and left a natural glow on your skin.
- How to exfoliate – Take a proper amount of scrub and apply it all over your face. Gently rub it all over the face. Don’t get harsh with your skin. Do the procedure from 7 to 10 minutes and rinse it. Exfoliate your skin 2 or 3 times per week to get better results.
6. ICE FACIALS
7 SKINCARE TIPS: Ice facials help reduce swelling. It also reduces pain by reducing nerve activity and speed up functional recovery. Ice facials are popular because they are inexpensive, easy to do, non-chemical and you can do it yourself even at home. Applying an ice facial closes the pores and tightens the skin. It reduces oil from the skin and adds a glow to your skin.
7.DIET FOR HEALTHY SKIN
In the 7 SKINCARE TIPS, the last one is “Don’t eat sugar.” This is a tough one. Because so many of us are addicted to consuming sugar. Sugar ages us prematurely in the following way:
Eating a lot of sugar will create sugar spikes in your blood that causes insulin spikes because your pancreas will secrete insulin as a reaction to sugar spikes. And when you get insulin spikes you can get inflammation from it. Chronic insulin spikes equal chronic inflammation. And inflammation is the driving factor of aging in our body. So, you need to avoid sugary sodas, white bread, white rice, and white pasta because these are also responsible for sugar in our bloodstream. Therefore, you need to limit the amount of sugar for good skin.
Eat good fats. It does not mean to eat all types of fats. People think that all fats are bad for you but that is not true. Fats like omega-3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fats.
Don’t eat dairy (not applied to babies as mother’s milk is very good for baby).
Eat dark chocolate as it is very good for your skin. It is important to note that dark chocolate and milk chocolate are different. Milk chocolate is not good for your skin and your health as there is a large amount of sugar in it.
If you are interested in natural beauty products, You can check here: Nizwa International